Collection of Personal Information
- We collect personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information to us. Such as:
- Submitting a query or raising a request for further information or contact
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- Downloading or request certain materials
- Making a purchase(s) through our online store
- Refer a friend to our web site.
- In pursuit of clarity, we note that we may combine personal information collected from you at different times in order to provide you with a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
Use of Personal Information
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including sending email newsletters, or sending printed materials to your home. We access your information do so only a need-to-know basis.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research, quality assurance, verification and analysis to operate and improve the services we offer.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of our business to further improve our services.
- If required to do so by law, we may also share information with third parties in those circumstances as may include, without limitation, when complying with legal process or a court order, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We process personal information on our servers in Australia and in other countries. In some cases, we may process personal information on a server outside your own country however the level of security, confidentiality and privacy in respect of such information shall not lessen or diminish irrespective of where your information is processed.
- Where reasonably possible, we shall offer you choices when we ask for personal information.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, where possible.
Changes in our policy
For more information about our privacy practices or protocols, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Please Note: To assist us in actioning your request, please provide your full name and details of the product or service to which your request relates.